As we all come together to tackle the global crisis of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Downtown Spirits are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
Many of our existing operations already support proactive measures to ensure everyone's health and safety. Some of these include:
- The recent addition of health care benefits for all full-time employees
- Automatic doors allowing entry/exit without touching surfaces
- Daily cleaning of surface areas in the store and delivery vehicles
In addition, we have implemented the following mandatory safety precautions, as recommended by health authorities:
- The launch of a new Touchless Signature Service via our delivery technology partner, Drizly
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency throughout the store, especially high-touch surfaces and all delivery vehicles
- Cancellation of all in-store events through 2020
- Frequent employee hand-washing and maintaining social distancing
- Ensuring employees stay home if they are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone possibly affected by the Coronavirus
To help you feel safer we are offering free local delivery on all purchases through March 31.
Please stay safe and healthy during this critical time. Our thoughts are with the people and families who are affected by this health crisis.